An RPG called Cyberpunk 2077 is set in a dismal future. V, a mercenary, is portrayed by players in Night City, California.
The gameplay includes character classes, battles, branching storytelling, and open-world exploration. The game is set in 2077 and is based on the famous pen-and-paper board game Cyberpunk by Mike Pondsmith.
The action roleplaying game has undergone multiple patches since its shaky first release in December 2020 to fix gameplay mechanics, aesthetics, botched missions, and other anomalies that players may run into on their journey through Night City.
This time, though, it is not the game that is to blame; instead, the Cyberpunk 2077 map is being broken by NVIDIA’s recently released Game Ready driver 522.25. If you haven’t updated your GPU drivers yet, we advise waiting until a hotfix is released. If you updated, all it takes to fix the problem is to roll it back.
The main improvements in this most recent driver include support for the GeForce RTX 4090 and day-one optimization for future games, including Gotham Knights, Scorn, A Plague Tale: Requiem, and Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection.
Steps to Fix Cyberpunk 2077 Map Bug
- Press the Windows Key and enter Device Manager in the search box to open Device Manager.
- To start the application, choose the first result.
- In Device Manager, navigate to the Display Adapters section at the bottom.
- Click the arrow to make the list larger.
- You ought to see a list of the GPUs that are already connected to your computer.
- Select the NVIDIA device and press the right-hand mouse button to get the context menu (RMB).
- The Device Properties Window is opened by choosing Properties from the Context Menu.
- The Device Status is shown in the Properties window; you may examine the driver information, and you can learn more about the resource settings.
- To revert the GPU driver, choose the Drivers tab.
- The Roll Back option on the Driver page will be disabled once you have returned to the previous driver.
- We’ve already rolled the driver back in this situation.
- You can examine driver data, update the driver, uninstall the hardware, roll back the driver, or completely disable the GPU using the Driver tab.
- To roll back your driver to the version you were using before the most recent update, select Roll Back Driver.
- Windows will ask you to justify the driver removal.
- This is done to log driver errors and provide future clients with better service.
- “Previous Version of the Driver Seemed More Reliable” should be selected.
- The Cyberpunk map bug should now be resolved after a PC restart.
You can manage and update all of your computer’s device drivers with Windows Device Manager. You may disable devices and uninstall them using Device Manager. It may be more efficient to roll back your drivers using Device Manager if you’re using NVIDIA’s GeForce Experience to manage them.
Reinstall your Previous Nvidia Drivers if no Rollback Option
- Press the Windows Key, type Control Panel, and then select the first result to remove the current version.
- From the Control Panel, choose “Uninstall a Program.”
- Change the display from Categories to Small Icons, search for “Programs and Features,” and then click it if you still can’t locate it.
- In Programs and Features, scroll down to find the NVIDIA Graphics Driver application.
- Select the program, then click Uninstall / Change to launch the Uninstaller.
- The NVIDIA Uninstaller will then start, allowing you to edit your driver software.
- You must formally declare your desire to remove the drivers.
- Then click Uninstall to continue.
- You must restart your computer to complete the process after it is finished.
- Visit the NVIDIA website and download the proper driver after restarting your computer.
- Manually search for your device model to find a list of outdated drivers.
- Click the Start Search button once your GPU model has been selected.
- You can choose the driver that offers the best performance from a list of those that NVIDIA has made available for your device.
- Double-click the downloaded driver file to launch the installation process after saving it to your PC.
- Wait for the installation to load and accept the default extraction location.
- Select the NVIDIA Graphics Driver option and click Agree and Continue when the installer is running.
- You will receive a notification once the procedure is complete stating that the installation was completed and the device is now operational.
- Click the Close button to complete.
- Restarting the computer will resolve the problem.
If you chose to install the most recent version of your driver by selecting “clean install,” it’s possible that you don’t see the option to roll it back. In this case, reverting to an earlier version is still possible by simply uninstalling the most recent version and downloading a more recent one from NVIDIA’s website.
Are the bugs in Cyberpunk 2077 fixed?
There is no doubt, however, that the Cyberpunk 2077 last-gen upgrades changed the game’s playability from “unplayable” to “nonoptimal.” In many people’s minds, those versions of the game now function well enough and are free of their most significant technical issues.
Does Cyberpunk 2077 still have bugs?
In a word, yeah. Even though there are still several problems in the game, most of them are pleasantly small visual glitches like parked cars that spawn a little too high and are floating in the air or random people standing on top of cars.
Why is Cyberpunk 2077 so buggy?
A significant graphical downgrade from the previous year’s title was concealed by the absence of reviews, and numerous bugs and content problems were mostly left unresolved before the game’s release. On Twitter, the hashtag #FixWWE2K20 was trending a day after the game’s release.
Is Cyberpunk 2077 a good video game?
We are happy to have given Cyberpunk 2077 a rating of 76% since it truly is a fantastic video game. Cyberpunk 2077 is a game that every competent gamer should have played at least once in his or her life. It’s one of the greatest in the genre. In a nutshell, you absolutely must give it a shot if you get the chance!
Can I play Cyberpunk 2077 with my friends?
You may play multiplayer in Cyberpunk 2077 with your buddies, of course! Consider it the next time you host a party at your house because it can be a terrific way to spend time with your loved ones and find out who is the greatest at Cyberpunk 2077!
Is Cyberpunk 2077 available on multiple platforms?
The game Cyberpunk 2077 has been designed to work with the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, Google Stadia, and PC (Microsoft Windows). Thanks to CD Projekt RED, it can now be enjoyed on a variety of consoles, which is convenient!
Is Cyberpunk 2077 a recent game?
Yes, Cyberpunk 2077 was released on December 9, 2020, or one year, ten months, and five days ago in most territories.
Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and Google Stadia are all now able to play Cyberpunk 2077.
Is Cyberpunk good now?
Honestly, enjoy playing Cyberpunk 2077. For the appropriate player, it may even be a really nice game. I can also tell you that you can go back into the water if the game’s technical issues were the main thing keeping you from enjoying it.
How buggy is cyberpunk now?
The gameplay in Imagine is superb, and the quality is generally excellent. But dang. The number of bugs the game still has is quite frustrating. The majority of the issues appear to be with actual missions, which is the most aggravating aspect.
Did Cyberpunk fix the bugs?
The new update, patch 1.52, doesn’t add any new content, but it does fix a lot of Cyberpunk 2077 bugs, including one crucial fix that solves that game’s saving issues on PlayStation. Patch 1.52 began rolling out today with dozens of tweaks that are also aimed at improving the game’s performance across various platforms.
Did cyberpunk fix the minimap?
It only took eight months, lawsuits, and investor threats for Cyberpunk 2077’s minimap to finally function, according to Destructoid.
Did they fix all the bugs in Cyberpunk 2077?
There is no doubt, however, that the Cyberpunk 2077 last-gen upgrades changed the game’s playability from “unplayable” to “nonoptimal.” Those versions of the game are currently operating without their most significant technical issues, and many people consider them to be functional.
- How to fix Games Crashing on a PC
- Xbox and Bethesda Games Showcase: how to watch the Microsoft conference
- How to Fix Roblox Camera Glitch on Mobile
However, the official NVIDIA support homepage also addressed the problem on October 16 and stated that a fix would be distributed to PC platforms over the following several days. For individuals who would want to manually fix the issue themselves, there are other instructions outlined. Players of Cyberpunk 2077 are no longer concerned about their drivers disrupting the game. It is obvious that there are many solutions available to make it simple to explore Night City once more.
The NVIDIA Game Ready driver 522.25 breaks the map of the game Cyberpunk 2077. We suggest holding off on updating your GPU drivers until a hotfix is available if you haven’t already. The GeForce RTX 4090 is supported by this most recent driver, which also offers day-one optimization for upcoming games. Locate the Display Adapters section at the bottom of the list in Device Manager. To access the context menu, choose the NVIDIA device and click the right mouse button (RMB).
The Driver tab can be used to inspect driver data, update the driver, uninstall the hardware, roll back the driver, or entirely deactivate the GPU. With Windows Device Manager, you can keep track of and update all of your computer’s device drivers. It may be more effective.