Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.61 Full Patch Notes
The latest patch for Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.61 has been released, and CD Projekt Red has detailed all the additions and adjustments that will be made to the game.
All the modifications that will be made to Cyberpunk 2077 in version 1.61 have been described by the game’s creator, CD Projekt Red. At its debut, Cyberpunk 2077 had several problems, from technical glitches to missing features.
It performed notably poorly on the base PS4 and Xbox One consoles, leading CD Projekt Red to give refunds to those who were harmed.
The fact that Cyberpunk 2077’s active player base has increased recently shows that the game’s creator was able to turn things around. Given the intense controversy that surrounding the game at the time, CD Projekt Red’s claim that Cyberpunk 2077 had a million active players every day for four straight weeks in October was an astounding accomplishment.
Throughout this post-launch time, the development team has worked to improve Cyberpunk 2077; patch 1.61 will soon be available across all platforms.
Cyberpunk 2077 patch 1.61 is now being released, and CD Projekt Red has published a complete list of the changes that will be included in this version. This update appears to be primarily concerned with resolving flaws in the game’s gameplay, user interface, and quests for Cyberpunk 2077.
The open-world problems are addressed first in the patch notes since several glitches stopped players from completing specific tasks.
The following section focuses on fixing a few visual glitches in Cyberpunk 2077, such as cars that drive themselves or floating things. Additionally, it states that NPCs will now carry a variety of shapes and colors of umbrellas and that players will be able to see their altered nail length after cutting their long nails short using the mirror.
The next section of the patch notes covers platform-specific adjustments, such as fixes for PC version crashes and cross-progression issues when transferring Cyberpunk 2077 saves from Xbox One to PC or PlayStation.
The final part lists a few other issues that this patch resolved and certifies that patch 1.61 makes Cyberpunk 2077 compatible with AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution 2.1. Overall, this version fixes a sizable number of bugs while also introducing a few new features to the game.
Fans who are interested in spending more time in this world should be aware that CD Projekt Red last month revealed plans for a Cyberpunk 2077 sequel. The core CD Projekt Red team will be in charge of its development, which is going under the codename Project Orion. The game’s sequel to Cyberpunk 2077 won’t likely be released for several years, and not much is currently known about it.
The following are the complete patch notes for Cyberpunk 2077 update 1.61:
Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.61 Patch Notes
QUESTS & OPEN WORLD
- Fixed a bug that prevented some NCPD Scanner Hustles from completing when players repeatedly clicked the Interact button to loot containers.
- Blood in the Air, Another Circle of Hell, Lost and Found, Disloyal Employee, and Don’t Forget the Parking Brake! are some reported crimes. Comrade Red has resolved a problem where the task was not finished after looting the items.
- Fixed a problem where Assault in Progress missions in Badlands, Northside, Rancho Coronado, and Coastview weren’t finished despite completing the goal.
- Fixed a problem where some suspected organized crime activities weren’t finished even though they achieved the goal.
- Fixed a problem that could have rendered all Drop Points inoperative and impeded progress on various gigs.
- Fixed a problem where, on Charter Hill, the evidence wouldn’t spawn, making it impossible to finish an assault that was already underway.
- Fixed a problem where it was impossible to approach the Cyberpsycho because the garage door wouldn’t open. Cyberpsycho Sighting: House on a Hill
- Cyberpsycho Sighting: Where the Bodies Hit the Floor – resolved a problem where, after fighting the Cyberpsycho and transmitting information to Regina, the quest was stuck on the “Find the Cyberpsycho” objective.
- Gig: Error 404 – resolved a problem where the gig did not start when the user entered the vicinity.
- Gig: Freedom of the Press – resolved a situation where entry into the TV station premises was impossible due to closed doors.
- The “Search the hidden room” objective was unable to be fulfilled since the computer was unpowered. This problem was corrected in the gig “Greed Never Pays.”
- Gig: Last Login – solved a problem where the gig did not start as soon as you entered the area.
- Gig: No Fixers – resolved a problem where the gig did not activate when the player approached the location.
- Old Friends gig: a bug where the gig didn’t start when you got close to the area has been fixed.
- Gig: Playing for Keeps – resolved a problem that prevented communication with the bartender if fighting broke out inside the establishment.
- Gig: We Have Your Wife – resolved a problem where Lauren wasn’t responding after helping her, which was impeding development.
- Automatic Love – resolved a problem that would have prevented the completion of subsequent major quests after leaving the Clouds.
- Fortunate Son – resolved a problem that prevented players from moving on past the “Return to the Aldecaldos camp” objective.
- I Fought the Law – resolved a problem where, after meeting up with River, he teleported to a subterranean location that was impassable and halted progress.
- Small Man, Big Mouth – resolved a problem where the truck in the garage could disappear and obstruct movement.
- Now, NPCs in Night City will have a variety of colored and shaped umbrellas.
- Multiple missing collision occurrences that could lead to a player falling off the map have been fixed.
- Several floating or misplaced map elements have been fixed.
- The problem where V’s breasts clipped through clothing after getting a size adjustment at a Ripperdoc has been resolved.
- Fixed a problem where, after switching from a long to a short nail length using the mirror, the change would not appear in-game until a save was loaded again.
- Fixed a bug where vehicles could crash after colliding.
- Fixed a problem where, if a player visited the vendor before the 1.6 Patch, the Headhunter and Blue Fang iconic knives would not show up in the merchant’s inventory.
- Clothing benefits for crit damage and quick hack cooldown reduction should now function as intended.
- The legendary version of the Amnesty Iconic revolver should now be attainable.
- Fixed a bug that allowed consumables to be used in fistfights.
- Fixed a problem where explosively damaged weapons were inflicting less harm than intended.
- Fixed a problem whereby slotted mods on an item vanished after being sold to a vendor, left, and then returned to the same vendor.
- Fixed a bug where putting a corpse in a trunk or container, leaving the area, and then returning might grant the player limitless money.
- Now, players who are not Street Kids will be able to purchase the heat-resistant aramid-weave fixer shirt.
- A problem where shooting some weapons while falling could negate fall damage has been fixed.
- The Beast in Me – corrected a problem where a player’s position could be displayed as 1/6 even though they placed second.
- Default key bindings were not reflected in the game until a restart or reload due to a bug that was fixed.
- Fixed a bug where, after disassembling or dropping an item, the inventory menu may quickly move up and down.
- The problem with brief FPS drops when leaving menus has been fixed.
- addressed the problem whereby prerequisites were met but accomplishments in the Epic Games Store were not awarded. Note that it could be necessary to try on a new playthrough or from an earlier save if the conditions weren’t yet met in situations where the conditions were met before in a given save.
- When playing the game on GOG without an internet connection, the Load Menu shouldn’t longer become stuck.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash when upgrading an item to a higher-tier rarity.
- Fixed a problem where Xbox One Cross Progression saves weren’t transferred to PC or PlayStation.
- the My Rewards feature of GOG on PlayStation no longer displays errors after logging in.
- Fixed a bug where the game would not halt after a break in play.
- Support for AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution 2.1 has been increased (PC and next-gen consoles only).
- Fixed a problem where, under certain conditions, Judy would vanish from the game while inside her apartment.
- Fixed a problem where, after a time skip, the Wardrobe interaction in the Nomad Camp was duplicated.
- Arcade equipment positioned horizontally won’t allow for play any longer.
- How to Fix the Cyberpunk 2077 Map Bug-Updated 2022
- Cyberpunk Tabletop Game: Edgerunners Setting Coming
- Cyberpunk 2077 8K Texture Update
Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.61 has received the most recent patch. All the modifications and additions that will be implemented to the game have been described in depth by CD Projekt Red. This update looks to be mostly focused on fixing issues with the user interface, gameplay, and quests of the game. A Cyberpunk 2077 follow-up, code-named Project Orion, has been announced by CD Projekt Red. The sequel to the game probably won’t be available for some years, and little is currently known about it.
On Thursday, patch notes for update 1.61 were made available. After receiving a size modification at a Ripperdoc, a problem where V’s breasts clipped through clothing was resolved. NPCs in Night City will have an assortment of umbrellas in different colors and shapes. Several unreported collisions that could result in the issue of a player slipping off the map have been resolved.