If you want to know How to Disable Automatic Update of WhatsApp-It is important to update apps in order to function efficiently but sometime their are useless features are available which we don’t want to update. However, updating all apps at the same time consumes a significant amount of data. Never use your mobile data to upgrade applications unless you already have an unlimited plan. To update your applications, you should use a Wi-Fi network. On smart phones, though, automatic app updating is enabled by default.
As a result, it’s best to leave the app update reminder turned on while disabling automatic app updates. So, if you’re trying to disable app auto-updates on your smartphone.
In this Article we are going to explain how to disable auto update of WhatsApp in Android or iPhones.
Disable Automatic Update of WhatsApp in Android
User can disable auto update of WhatsApp in 2 Steps. Firstly turn off auto-update in general or for all app via play store setting in Android device. Secondly disable automatic update of WhatsApp on Specific WhatsApp App. It may be confusing so follow these Steps to disable auto update of WhatsApp.
Read Also- How to unban WhatsApp Number in 2022
Step 1: To disable auto update of WhatsApp in common for all Apps
- Open your Google Play Store and Go to Setting.
- Click on Setting
- In setting go to Network preference click on that.
- In Network preference you will see Auto update app Click on that.
- Then you go to Don’t auto update apps.
- after that click on Save to save the setting.
Step 2: To disable auto update of WhatsApp for Specific WhatsApp App
- In play store go to WhatsApp messenger.
- Then click on WhatsApp icon.
- Then you will see three dots Upper right Corner.
- Click on Three dots and enable auto update with green tick.
- Click on tick to unmark or disable auto update feature as shown in fig.
Disable auto Update of WhatsApp in Ipad or iPhone
- Open your iPhone setting then Scroll Down and Click on itunes and App Store
- In iTunes and App Store, Turn off your mobile Data. Now update available over Wi-Fi.
Now WhatsApp can update only over Wi-Fi.
Pros And Cons of Auto update WhatsApp-
|If the current version of the program you’re using has problems, an update may be able to help you fix them.||The app increases in size and takes up more storage.|
|If you update your app on a frequent basis, some important new features will be added.||The software may run slower than earlier versions, especially if your device has limited RAM.|
|Developers continue moving out new update to improve the UI (User Interface) of the app, making it more user-friendly.||It will consume more data You should auto update app if you have unlimited data pack.|
For customers who want more control over updates and don’t want to be harassed by frequent updates WhatsApp’s automatic update option can be turned off. These steps prevent automatic updates on WhatsApp on majority of devices. While procedure may vary slightly based on your device or operating system.
Note: keep your WhatsApp app up-to-date for security reasons. You should only disable automatic updates if you are confident in your ability to manually update app regularly. You can use disable feature to other Apps to save your data and Battery.
Q: Why should I disable automatic updates on WhatsApp?
A: Disabling automatic updates can be beneficial if you want more control over when and how often you update the app.
Q: Is it safe to disable automatic updates on WhatsApp?
A: Disabling automatic updates can be safe, but it’s important to keep your app up-to-date for security reasons. Make sure to manually update the app regularly.
Q: Can I disable automatic updates on WhatsApp on all devices?
A: The process for disabling automatic updates may differ slightly depending on your device or operating system, but it should be possible on most devices.
Q: Will disabling automatic updates affect my ability to use WhatsApp?
A: Disabling automatic updates should not affect your ability to use WhatsApp, but keeping the app up-to-date is important for security reasons.
Q: How do I know when to manually update WhatsApp?
A: You can check for updates manually in your app store or by visiting the WhatsApp website periodically.
Queries related to this Article-
- How to stop auto update of WhatsApp
- Turn off Auto Update Playstore
- Disable auto update
- Turn off auto update
- Turn off automatic updates iphone
- Turn off auto update iphone
- Turn off auto update android
- Turn off automatic updates
- Google play turn off auto update
- Turn off auto update google play
- Stop auto update android
- Turn off auto update play store